He received the General Medicine specialty after an examination in Thessaloniki and worked as a general-family doctor in Sweden, Norway and Greece.
He speaks English, Swedish and Norwegian.
Konstantinos V. Anastasiadis
Specialized Family Doctor
- 1997 - 2005: Medical Doctorate, School of Medicine, University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece.
Licenses to practice
- 2005: License to practice Medicine in Greece.
- 2006: License to practice Medicine in Sweden.
- 2008: License to practice Medicine in Norway.
- 2012: Family medicine specialist in Greece.
- 2012: Family medicine specialist in Sweden
- 2012: Family medicine specialist in Norway.
Professional Practice & Work Experience
- 2007 – 2012: Locum tenens physician in Sweden & residency in Family Medicine at the Public General Hospital, Veria, Greece.
- 2012 – 2014:Family doctor in regional health centers in Sweden & family doctor in regional health centers and nursing home in Norway.
- 2014 - today : Private Medical Care Office, Thermi, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2005: Basic Life Support and Automatic External Defribillation, Greek E.C.R. association in Athens, Greece.
- 2014: Emergency Medicine for GPs, Hordaland.
- 2014: Examination and diagnosis of dementia in municipality health service, Bergen, Norway.
- Patient management software (12 different) packages of the Swedish Healthcare System.
- Patient management software (7 different) packages of the Norwegian Healthcare System.
- English: Fluent. First Certificate in English, Cambridge, UK.
- Swedish: C1, Folkuniversitet, Sweden 2008) [Advanced Swedish Language Certificate & Medical Terminology].
- Norwegian, Bokmål and Nynorsk.
- 1995 – 1996: Served eighteen-month military duty at the Infantry Arm of the Greek Army as sergeant.